Call For Exhibitors at the 17th Annual
All Things Meetings San Francisco
Reception & Trade Show
April 11th, 2018 5:30 - 8pm
Cityview, San Francisco, CA
We have chosen to once again partner with Cityview at the Metreon in Yerba Buena Gardens, next to the Moscone Center (location, location, location). They just completed a MAJOR renovation and are even cooler than they were before (www.cityviewmetreon.com). So… here’s the story…
Based on our history, we expect between 350-400 qualified rsvps and between 180-200 meeting planner attendees from most of the major Bay Area corporations and event planning companies.
- All exhibitors will receive weekly rsvp updates with survey data from each attendee, plus the actual attendee list.
- You will be listed on the exhibitor lists both on our invitations and on our web site and through social media promotions
- A Mobile App is created for each event including your contact info and link to your web site
And between you and me, just getting the rsvp and the attendee list with data is worth the price of exhibiting. I mean… really. It is.
Depends upon how many salespeople and the size of the table
- A 6 foot table-top is $1050. with a maximum of two salespeople per table.
- Two vendors can split a table (one salesperson at $550. each.
- If you have a partner, great. If not, I will pair you with another single at $550.
- Single “high-top” just for you at $525.
By the way, potential exhibitors often say… but we get so much and it is so cheap, what’s the catch? The answer is… there is no catch. It’s just a good deal (and apparently I am no-good at charging enough).
- Say yes, you want to participate (email me Neil@allthingsmeetings.com )
- Tell me what kind of table and how many salespeople
- Tell me your preferred payment method: whether you want to pay by check, credit card (there will be an additional credit card fee), or wire transfer (there will be an additional service fee).
I will send you the appropriate confirmation/invoice and you will be "set" for now. The invitations will go out in mid-February and I will start sending you rsvp lists and show instructions at that time.
Sound like a plan? Questions? Look forward to hearing yes.
ALL THINGS MEETINGS
Cell is 707-738-5627
AllThingsMeetings For Suppliers
And remember… please check out our informative, hilariously funny, and continually updated blogs on allthingsmeetings.com
Oh, and this has absolutely nothing to do with meetings, but when you get a chance, please visit NEILCRAMERPHOTGRAPHY.COM and enjoy a slide show. If you like it, there are dozens more. :)