Job Description and Requirements: Are you an Events Professional who has a strong background with high tech trade shows, conferences, events, and more? If you’re a seasoned Events Manager with a passion for driving success, then read on! We are looking for a talented and creative Events Manager who will support customer and partner success through the design and delivery of exceptional Arm events. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic and detail oriented execution skills to drive high-impact events.
About the role
* The position reports to the US Events Manager. The position has working relationships with, but not limited: Worldwide Event Team, Corporate Marketing, Accounting, Legal, Finance, Engineering, IT, as well as external service providers
* Responsible for managing and implementing events and multifaceted projects including industry trade shows, special events, webinars, and conferences
* Extensive knowledge in trade show project management is essential; from strategy, messaging, design, logistics, vendor management, budget, onsite execution to post-event analysis
* Event Manager will be expected to contribute to the strategic development by identifying, presenting and working in support of internal stakeholder program objectives and evaluate results against goals with recommendations for improvement
* Evaluate event performance, including lead and ROI tracking and deliver wrap-up reports
* Manage teams, suppliers and other contributors through effective project management & collaboration to exceptional levels of execution of all assigned deliverables – on schedule and within budget
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
Demonstrate event planning and event management best practices
Experience working in a fast-paced environment and track record of successful execution of multiple events with competing priorities
Exceptional program, project, and time management skills – highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, accountable with the ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Proactive and creative thinker; problem solving and ability to “think and lead on your feet”
Consultative approach to questions, concerns and issues
Excellent budgeting, negotiation and vendor management skills
Familiarity with online and social marketing strategies and tactics
Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, and commitment to results) and fostering collaboration
BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, or related field
8+ years of high tech global marketing and events management and operations
Exceptional interpersonal skills; experience developing strong working relationships with internal partners, third party vendors, and customers
Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, can adjusts communication style to various audiences)
Ability to travel to event location specific to each program assigned
Online Job Description And Application:
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Company Website: http://www.arm.com
Company Info: About ARM
ARM® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving ARM innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.