Must develop and execute integrated plan and logistics for each event, from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up.
- In this role the Event Manager will triage inbound event requests, follow-up with clients to ensure the project scope is fully detailed, and ensure resources are properly allocated for flawless event execution.
- The role will assist with pre event coordination which includes but is not limited to: creating precise Production Calendar, maintaining printed records and recording payments accurately for outside vendor services.
- Day of, coordinating on-site vendors and ensuring clients needs are met throughout the entire event lifecycle.
- Manage Supplier Partners, eg. Furnishings and manage the PO process for outside vendors
- Maintain accuracy and accountability of event budget, prepare any post event final billing for any additional expenses incurred during event and reconciliation, evaluate results against goals, deliver wrap-up reports, and generate learnings for improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong ability to adapt to changing environments and prioritizing tasks.
- Proven experience in effective communications, consumer and client relations, and management
- Resourceful and can find a way to make things happen.
- Flexible and quick approach to event challenges.
- Additional Sales Assistance as requested outside of Event Days; including answering phones and initial reply to event lead inquiries.
- Customer service and problem solving skills
- Experience in creating and implementing timelines
- Experience working in the events industry or relative field
- Project Management skills a plus
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external partners
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage and supervise onsite contracted day of staff
About the company: https://www.969market.com/
Apply: send resume and cover letter to Jeanavive@969market.com