Company Name: Park City Chamber Bureau
Drive overnight visitation to Park City and Summit County by developing qualified group leads from the assigned territory for member properties. Identify, research and solicit group business ideally suited to the meeting space, accommodations and amenities of our partners. The primary responsibility of this position is to increase meetings leads and assist member properties in booking group business.
- Prospect for new clients, respond to inquiry calls and distribute leads to appropriate members. Follow-up on leads and inquiry requests produced by our sales and marketing efforts.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas as established by the VP of Group Sales.
- Educate meeting prospects on current promotions and incentive offers to encourage their consideration of Park City as a meeting destination.
- Manage all designated lead generation and tracking using the Simpleview database. Maintain result tracking reports. Produce follow-up correspondence for booked business.
- Present sales numbers for monthly board reports and at various meetings as required.
- Execution of the sales and marketing programs as outlined in the annual plan. This includes planning, research and execution of all familiarization tours as assigned, email blasts, direct mail campaigns, tradeshows and sales calls pertaining to your designated territory.
- Plan and execute all aspects of client site inspections pertaining to your working leads or as assigned. Site inspections will include the following duties: respond to a client’s request for a site inspection; suggest that a client come to Park City for a site inspection. Discuss with client the properties they would like to see. Set up site inspection schedule with properties. Arrange for any transportation and lodging that the client may require on their visit; city tour; entertaining as appropriate including hosting the client for meals at member restaurants.
- Attend tradeshows as outlined in the plan and assigned by the VP of Group Sales. Prepare all materials to be used at tradeshows, shipment of items needed at tradeshow and transport of booth. Coordinate all communication with co-op partners, airline arrangements, hotel arrangements and expenses.
- Help maintain current and accurate knowledge of local meeting facilities, associated members and general Park City information.
- Attend and contribute to meetings relating to group sales and marketing plans as requested.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the VP of Group Sales.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary education or equivalent sales experience.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with staff, members and clients.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- Hotel, resort and/or meeting industry sales experience required.
- Knowledge of the Park City product preferred.
- Good business etiquette and presentation. Candidate must be mature, responsible and self-motivated.
- Windows computer efficiency and database experience required.
- Must be willing and able to travel and work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
This job description provides only general information about the position. The list of responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and other details is not all-inclusive and may be subject to change.
Job Location: Park City, Utah
How To Apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: http://visitparkcity.com