Mana, Allison & Assoc.
Job Description and Requirements: Our destination management company is currently offering a full-time position in our Product Development Department, working with sales personnel to prepare proposals for presentation to prospective clients. This position is in our Product Development/Creative Team which does the researching, number crunching and proposal writing.
- Proposals & Contracts
- Detailed budget development of daytime activities, evening activities and many other event elements
- Creative imagery writing of events and activities
- Review vendor proposal and contracts
- Preparing client contracts
- Working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- 1 year experience required; ability to work with numbers is critical
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
How To Apply: No phone calls please. Send resume to Eva Lau, email@example.com
Company Website: http://www.mana-allison.com
Company Info: Mana, Allison & Associates, Inc. is a leading Destination Management company based in the San Francisco Bay Area, offering event, tour, staffing and transportation management services for the in-bound incentive, corporate, convention and association markets for San Francisco, the Wine Country, Monterey/Carmel, and Half Moon Bay.