Company Name: Palace Resorts
Job Description and Requirements: Looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter and closer with an established database of customers and potential customers to direct sales efforts in the Mid-West, USA. for 9 All-inclusive resorts in Mexico and 1 in Jamaica. Candidate will be home based. Proven track record essential. Territory includes all corporate direct companies in the following states:Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota
Job Duties and Responsibilities of Mid-West U.S. Director of Sales:
• Identify and develop relationships with customers within the Mid-West U.S. Territory
• Demonstrate reasonable knowledge of the facilities, features, and capabilities of the Hotels, including, without limitation, each Hotel’s sales kits, websites and presentations
• Must be professional, personable and possess the ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Must be able to identify and close business essential to the success of the sales effort
• Must be able to achieve Annual Sales Goals.
• Educate our customers on the features and benefits of the All Inclusive and Palace Resorts
• Work with on property sales and conference services teams to ensure customers receive the best sales and meeting experience
• Work diligently to re-book the business
• Must be able to work well both independently and as a team member
• Submit an annual marketing plan to the Company no later than December 1st of each year.
• Be an active member in local MPI, SITE and FICP networking meetings and events and participate in local, nationwide and international Trade Shows as requested by the VP of Sales.
• Maintain complete and current customer contact, account and booking information in the approved company CRM
• Conduct monthly sales calls to current and potential Customers to cultivate business and to educate them about our Hotels and their Business and Convention Services
• Prospect at least 3 days per week (when not traveling) with a minimum of 10 calls per day
• Provide the Company with reports detailing all sales and marketing efforts conducted each month, including, but not limited to, the names, addresses and telephone numbers of Customers contacted and an estimate regarding their level of interest in Business and Convention Services.
• Provide all lead Customer referrals to the Company, including, but not limited to, Customer details and requirements through the company’s Group Desk
• Demonstrate reasonable knowledge and a thorough understanding of the policies, working procedures, systems and standards of the Company.
• Domestic Travel on a monthly basis and when instructed, International Travel is mandatory and essential to the success of the sales effort.
• Bachelors degree or higher.
• 5+ years experience selling Meeting and Incentive group travel and proven track record a must.
• Experience selling Mexico and Caribbean preferred.
Great Salary and commission package!
Job Location: Anywhere in the Mid West
How To Apply: By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: http://www.palacedifference.com
Company Info: There’s something for every group or incentive trip at Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts. We have the resources, know-how and connections to plan the perfect meeting or event for groups of 10-10,000. For one flat rate, we’ll give you everything a successful meeting needs: luxurious accommodations, flexible meeting space, set-up, food, beverage, activities, and more – it’s all covered.
With 10 oceanfront resorts spread across the Mexican Caribbean, Ocho Rios, Jamaica and coming soon, our newest resort in Los Cabos, Palace Resorts is an all-in-one playground that let’s groups get down to business during the day and have fun at night. On site, planners have some of the largest and most technologically sophisticated conference facilities in the Caribbean at their disposal and rock-solid support to bring events to life.
When it’s time to regroup and recharge, attendees can build a leisure agenda from a vast constellation of possibilities, whether it’s just lounging at the pool or perfecting their golf game on the exquisite Jack Nicklaus Signature course. It’s the kind of awe-inclusive value that keeps attendees smiling, and the bottom line healthy. With one flat rate for everything, we guarantee that you will love the Palace Difference.