Company Name: Marriott DFW
Job Description and Requirements: DFW AIRPORT MARRIOTT
Sales Manager Essential Job Functions:
1. Be knowledgeable of all features and benefits of the hotel.
2. Conduct a successful, aggressive solicitation process involving outside sales calls, inside appointments and telephone calls. As a pro-active sales manager, 80% (eighty) of time is to be spent in active sales solicitation. Responsible for maintaining a sales quota as assigned by DOS.
3. Assist the Director of Sales in the preparation of the annual marketing plan, including the action plans covering assigned market segments.
4. Understand the wants and needs of the market segments assigned.
5. Uncover the wants and needs of customers.
6. Overcome customer objections.
7. Conduct site inspections
8. Know the hotel competitive set.
9. Exceed monthly sales goals
10. Basic computer knowledge.
11. Preferred knowledge of CI/TY, but not required.
12. Send proposals on all leads which fit the profile of property; actively follow through to convert from proposal to definite status.
13. Secure method of payment on definite sales bookings.
14. Some business travel may be required. May require overnight stays.
15. Clearly outline client’s room block requirements, suite requirements and meeting and banquet space requirements.
16. Obtain, document and route all necessary information on definite groups, including billing information, credit application, rooming list and VIP arrangements. Details on meeting arrangements, menus, audio-visual arrangements, etc., should be documented and passed on to catering manager for follow-up.
17. Maintain total and complete sensitivity to customer satisfaction and guests’ needs.
18. Assist the Director of Sales on special projects as assigned.
Job Location: Irving, TX
How To Apply: email@example.com
Company Website: http://marriott.com/dalmt
Company Info: Remington Hotels is one of the largest, privately held hotel management companies in the United States. As a world-class leader operating over 90 + hotels (Marriott, Hilton and Starwood) and over 17,000 hotel rooms in 27 states, our Guiding Principles, key hotel Drivers and our Associates contribute to Remington having been consistently recognized among many of the world's best lodging brands for our operational expertise and guest service results.
If you are a performance-oriented sales professional looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, values driven company, committed to growth and a strong "promote from within" philosophy, we invite you to apply with us!