Job Description and Requirements:
- A blend of consultative selling/closing contracts and prospecting new clients with a view to grow our sales, foster established relationships and amaze incoming inquiries.
- Provide clients with high-quality talent options that promote the unique tone of the client’s event.
- Develop and create an overall experience design by working with the client to identify and curate entertainment around the event’s various guest touch-points by incorporating our talent into the elements of the event such as theme, catering, location, guest demographic, etc.
- Ensure a seamless and exceptional experience for clients from the moment they engage with us through the planning stage, as well as during and after the event.
- Generate new professional relationships that lead to long-term partnerships.
- Promote a great sense of teamwork and collaboration within the Entire Productions team
- 2 years in sales, preferably in the event or entertainment production industry.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Ability to influence others and convey credibility in a rapid, authentic manner.
- High emotional intelligence
- With confidence and creativity can present ideas for talent and convey their value, while keenly understanding client specific needs.
- Good critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills that can adjust to a variety of audiences to facilitate effective communications.
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally promote our company and its product to clients, suppliers, staff and other members of the general public
- Ability to successfully function independently and with ambiguous and changing deadlines.
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities and work assignments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high level of business ethics.
- Technically savvy: Fluent with online applications, proficient in Word, Excel, Google docs, and other online-based applications.
- Must have ready access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license, and authorized to work in the US.
- College Degree- BA or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable and passionate about music and entertainment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM applications
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company Website: http://entireproductions.com
Company Info: Entire Productions is an entertainment production and experience design company providing talent of all genres and disciplines for exciting corporate and special events. We work closely with our clients to create an entertainment experience that expertly aligns with their creative vision and budget.
We're known for excellence, incredible client experience, out of this world artistry and creativity, and our very sophisticated processes and systems which set us apart from others. We're proud to provide worry-free and amazing experiences for our clients, great and well-paid gigs for our talent, and rewarding and exciting careers for our employees.