Company Name: Bently Reserve
Job Description and Requirements: Bently Enterprises LLC is comprised of several family-owned companies with a focus on green initiatives. We are privately held and encompass a wide range of industries, including property and private asset management, agriculture, spirits, and event management.
We are looking for a full-time Events Sales Manager to assists with the day-to-day operations of the Bently Reserve Banking Hall and Conference Center. The Events Sales Manager will provide sales leads and marketing support to the Director of Events and Sales.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for securing corporate, entertainment, leisure, and conference groups.
- Answer phone inquiries related to event space.
- Conduct initial planning site visits with event planners and clients.
- Conduct site visits, outside sales calls, and entertainment on an as needed basis.
- Collaborate with the Director of Events and Sales on the compilation of reports, goals, and development.
- Prepare proposals and contracts.
- Participate in trade shows, conventions, and promotional events within the industry and customer organizations.
- Set up light catering and beverages in meeting rooms as required for assigned events.
- Responsible for regular checks of the event and meeting space and report areas requiring maintenance.
- Act as liaison between clients and Security, Engineering, and Technology personnel for assigned events.
- Ensure meeting and event compliance with relevant policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Must work overtime and flexible schedule(s) as needed.
- Minimum of two years experience in the hospitality or events industry required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to receive guidance and supervision; follow work rules, safety practices and work procedures; meet deadline, punctuality, customer service and attendance standards.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
What you'll love about working here:
- We're a paperless office, so you get your own iPhone and iPad.
- You'll work on a top of the line computer.
- You get to work on a small team, with a set of projects that are yours to own.
- You don't have clients that approve your work. In fact, your team will execute decisions based on the team's expertise and the client's needs.
- We promote coaching, teaching and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
- We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, and a 401(k) retirement program.
Bently Enterprises LLC is an equal opportunity employer operating a drug-free workplace.
To learn more about Bently Enterprises LLC please visit us at www.bentlyenterprises.com. To learn more about the Bently Reserve Banking Hall and Conference Center please visit www.bentlyreserve.com.
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Company Website: http://www.bentlyreserve.com
Company Info: We're a diverse set of businesses united by a single theme: from architecture to agriculture, from technology to history, we're driven by the passions of our people. Learn more at www.bentlyenterprises.com Meet the Bently Family of Companies
*Bently Reserve - This historic events venue is one of America's premier destinations for weddings, meeting and conferences, and social gatherings in San Francisco. www.bentlyreserve.com
*Bently Nob Hill - Luxury living at the top of Nob Hill, San Francisco. www.bentlynobhill.com
*Bently Ranch - Sustainable cattle, crops, and compost in the traditions of the old west in Minden, NV. www.bentlyranch.com
*Bently Heritage - An estate distillery leading the farm-to-flask revolution in Minden, NV. www.bentlyheritage.com