ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date Available: Immediately
Reports to: Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Account Executive- Experience Design role procures new business, serves our existing clientele, and engages inbound entertainment booking requests. This role is central to ensuring that Entire Productions continues to be considered the premier booking agency in the Bay Area and in all other markets we serve.
Our Entire Productions brand is highly visible and well regarded- a testament to our vision for the company. This role is an integral part of building excitement for our company and producing excellent, delightful and memorable experiences for our clients and their guests. This role also assists in creating a loyal fan club for Entire Productions while introducing our solid and engaging brand to prospective new clients and artists. Our clients and artists value us for our professionalism, efficiency, consistent creativity and authentic kindness.
- A blend of consultative selling/closing contracts and prospecting new clients with a view to grow our sales, foster established relationships and amaze incoming inquiries.
- Develop and create an overall experience design by working with the client to identify and design around the event’s various guest touch-points by incorporating our talent into the elements of the event such as theme, catering, location, guest demographics, etc.
- Provide clients with high-quality talent options that promote the unique tone of the client’s event.
- Ensure a seamless and exceptional experience for clients from the moment they engage with us, in on-going planning, and during and after the event.
- Promote a great sense of teamwork and collaboration within the Entire Productions team
- Generate new professional relationships that lead to long-term partnerships.
- 2 years in sales, preferably in the event or entertainment production industry.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Ability to Influence others and convey credibility in a rapid, authentic manner.
- With confidence and creativity can present ideas for talent and convey their value, while keenly understanding client specific needs.
- Good critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills that can adjust to a variety of audiences to facilitate effective communications.
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally promote our company and its product to clients, suppliers, staff and other members of the general public
- Ability to successfully function independently and with ambiguous and changing deadlines.
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities and work assignments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high level of business ethics.
- Tech savvy: Fluent in online applications, proficient in Word, Excel, Googledocs, and other online-based applications.
- Must have ready access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license, and authorized to work in the US.
- College Degree- BA or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about music and entertainment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM applications
Full-Time Position. Salary Range & Benefits: Appropriate with experience; Company sponsored Medical Package and Simple Plan.
ENTIRE PRODUCTIONS VISION
Entire Productions will be the most creative, professional and reliable entertainment production agency in the markets we serve. We will inspire the cycle of positive impact by providing our clients with excellent service, fairly compensating our artists, while providing our staff with rewarding careers.
Apply for this position on the indeed.com page
Company website https://www.entireproductions.com/