Department: Office FLSA
Date Available: Immediately
Reports to: Sales Manager
COMPANY: Entire Productions is an entertainment production and experience design company providing talent of all genres and disciplines for exciting corporate and special events. We work closely with our clients to create an entertainment experience that expertly aligns with their creative vision and budget.
We're known for excellence, incredible client experience, out of this world artistry and creativity, and our very sophisticated processes and systems which set us apart from others. We're proud to provide worry-free and amazing experiences for our clients, great and well-paid gigs for our talent, and rewarding and exciting careers for our employees.
Located in the financial district of San Francisco, our office is within walking distance from BART, bus lines, and the historic California Cable Car. Our office environment is friendly, collaborative, action-packed and progressive.
DESCRIPTION: The person in this position will engage in a variety of work as it relates to daily operations of the company, as well as production coordination including on-site management of talent. Duties will encompass a variety of responsibilities including sales related administrative duties, meeting with clients for walk-throughs of venue sites, daily office/computer work and working with both clients and artists on details of events. This role serves as a launching point for Sales or Production roles at Entire Productions.
WORKS DIRECTLY WITH Account Executives & Sales Manager
- Assisting the sales team with their daily activities (entering incoming jobs, reserving talent, getting costs, entering production information on hand).
- Assist in creating proposals.
- Adding client contact information into our database.
- Attend as needed on-site walk-throughs.
- Attend event as on-site production manager.
- Social media and Pinterest board population.
- Display strong understanding of Entire Productions values, industry acumen, and professionalism.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Fluent in Word, Excel, Google products, and other online-based applications.
- Strong multi-tasking, assessment, and prioritization skills.
- Possess a professional manner and appearance when representing Entire Productions with clients and partners
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high level of business ethics.
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a strong presence/personality.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate at all functional levels.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to anticipate and deal with problems involving few concrete variables in a typical office situation.
- Must have access to a car, a valid driver’s license, and authorized to work in the US.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Knowledgeable about event production (in any area).
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM applications.
- Interest/Knowledge of the event industry, entertainment, and music.
Salary Range & Benefits: Appropriate to experience. Company sponsored Medical, Vision and Dental Package, Simple Plan retirement savings and commuter benefits.
Apply for this position on the indeed.com page https://www.indeedjobs.com/entire-productions/jobs/1f64bdf06ac12d889f50
No phone calls, please.
Company website https://www.entireproductions.com/