Chaminade Resort and Spa
Job Description and Requirements: Interested in a stunning property with career growth potential, a place to enhance and expand your sales knowledge and abilities? Join us, become a part of our family at Chaminade Resort & Spa. Discover the unexpected, where every experience is given that extra touch.
Inspiring ways to “Be the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where you feel at home with a work environment that encourages our “Be the Difference” Culture. We provide an amazing benefits package for our employees including our 401k which is available to all employees with an employer match!
Our mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz, historic Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Yours to discover. Come be part of Team Chami!!!
Group Sales Managers generate revenue and room nights, manage accounts, create high guest satisfaction, and solicit past and new business to meet revenue goals.
Understand the operations of the hotel, including F&B, guest services, reservations, etc.
Participate in active sales solicitation, uphold sales policies and selling techniques with emphasis on maximizing occupancy and average daily rate (ADR);
Network through active participation in community and professional associations, activities and events.
Market responsibly for this position includes local corporate and association accounts throughout Central California, San Jose and social room blocks.
- Minimum (4) four years of college, degree desirable.
- Minimum (2) years hospitality sales experience
- Prefer experience in hotel sales or related industry.
- Present a professional and confident appearance
- Proactive sales approach, assertive, and fast paced, driven to succeed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Aggressive, outgoing and self-motivating individual with pleasant personality.
- Understanding/knowledge of computers and Microsoft office
- Understanding/knowledge of Delphi a plus
- Understanding of market segment, competitor strengths, weaknesses, economic trends supply and demand
Job Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Company Website: http://www.chaminade.com
Company Info: Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.