Special Offer Details: Care to Make a Deal?
Book your offsite meeting before June 1st, 2018 and enjoy this incredibly affordable package as our way of asking you to make the Lexington Ridge Inn, your home away from home.
Set in Los Gatos, California on four wooded acres of tranquil beauty, The Lexington Ridge Inn is a humbly luxurious lodge and retreat experience. The Inn offers a uniquely soothing but energizing corporate event space that’s far removed from the typical hotel environment. Lexington Ridge combines art, style and ambiance to inspire innovation and creative thinking. Bring your new team together to create your plan, build trusting relationships and have a great time.
Here’s the deal!
You get all of these meeting spaces for your “Day Meeting”, “One Night Stay”, "Two Night Stay” and arrival and departure times are negotiable, while they last!! Your group stay must actualize before July 1, 2018. Additional dates may qualify, send over your RFP to see if it qualifies.
- Our “Boardroom” can accommodate up to sixteen comfortably at our very stylish boardroom and table and comfortable chairs.
- Our elegantly appointed “Great Room” can accommodate twenty-five class-room, twenty hollow square or thirty theater style.
- The “The Mad Men Room” is another unique space that is perfect for a breakout of twelve hollow square or a relax room complete with wet bar and comfortable lounge style furniture and a very cool vintage “Star Wars” pin ball machine.
- With over four acres of wooded property, there are wonderful spots to break out to informally. On our trellised deck, expansive natural grass lawn or on property trails. Everyone is encouraged to wander to their hearts-desire. The Lexington Reservoir is a five-minute walk away – with access to hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing.
Audio/Visual: Your deal includes Wifi, 4x6 white board and markers, LCD and screen package. Additional add on features, Polycom, Video-conferencing.
AM/PM Breaks: We stock the pantry with sweet & salty snacks, chips, bars and nuts. We make sure the sure there is plenty of bottled water, assorted mineral waters and regular & no sugar soft drinks. The counters in your personal gourmet kitchen are complete with bowls market fresh whole fruit.
Continental Breakfast (included): Arrive to a beautiful tray of peeled & cut fruit, yogurt cups, house-made granola, assorted breakfast breads (toaster available) in your own private gourmet kitchen.
Our gourmet kitchen and breakfast nook provides everything needed for meals, caterers and private chefs.
Massage chair - Beneath the luxurious cushions are the “hands” of a trained massage professional – ready to provide you with a customized back, leg, and foot massage at the touch of a button. Patented Human Touch Technology® massage system massages three-dimensionally in four different modes, during a 15-minute treatment. You customize each movement to your own preference.
Hot Tubbing Under the Stars. Experience the spectacular star lit nights in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains in our 7-person luxury spa.
Over 8,000 square feet of outdoor meeting space, overlooking valley vineyards and the crest of the Santa Cruz Mountains
- The Lexington Suite: 800 square feet of luxury, King Bed, Large sitting area with side by side reclining leather chairs and ottomans, state of the art rotating and retractable HD television at the foot of the bed, two-person shower and separate deep soaking tub, large separate dressing area, Lexington Ridge Inn bathroom and in room amenities
- The Vineyard Suite: 505 square feet of luxury, King Bed, Sitting area, 55” Ultra HD television and stereo. Two-person shower and deep soaking tub, Lexington Ridge Inn bathroom and in room amenities
- The Lakeview Suite: 350 square feet of luxury, King Bed, Sitting area, 55” Ultra HD television and stereo, Highly appointed bathroom, Lexington Ridge Inn bathroom and in room amenities
- The Garden Suite: 305 square feet inside, King Bed, 55” Ultra HD television and stereo, highly appointed bathroom, Lexington Ridge Inn bathroom and in room amenities. Can sleep on king bed or two twin beds (optional).
- We source your overflow lodging @ The Hotel Los Gatos, Inn of Los Gatos and Toll House Hotel. We negotiate and you book directly with your chosen hotels. We have the shuttle service (3-5 minutes) baked into your package pricing.
- The Vineyard Suite – modern appointments with great warmth – welcome home!
Movies Under the Stars (included with minimum two-night stay) – for either pure enjoyment or a novel approach to group presentations, videos or other discussions.
Movies (or Presentations) Under the Stars – in our spectacular outdoor amphitheater
Experiential Wellness (not included), let us create a “Wellness” component to your agenda:
- Energy Work
- LightStim Bed Treatments, a wellness component, exclusive to LRI!
- Team Building (not included):
- Art & meditation
- Morning Yoga
- Afternoon Stretching
- Group ecological hikes
- Nature gathering hunt
- Chakra alignment or other energy healing for individuals or events
- Wine & Paint
- Health & Wellness “Mini Fair”
- Cleansing with opening and closing activity
- Special Events:
- Wine and Food Pairing
- Wine Tasting (Santa Cruz Mtns/Los Gatos appellation wineries)
- Pub Crawls in downtown Los Gatos
- Historic Tours of Los Gatos
- Dine Around Los Gatos
- Music in the downtown LG (Nightclub Buyouts)
The deal is $250.00 per person/per day, plus tax & service charges. Minimum 10 guests, max 36 guests.
"Around the Corner, but a World Away"
All this in a location that feels like you're nestled in the Santa Cruz Mountains but literally five minutes to beautiful downtown Los Gatos. A mere 20 minutes to Norman Mineta International Airport, 15 minutes from downtown San Jose, or one hour from San Francisco International Airport.
Call or e-mail, Sammy Ramos @ 408-398-6489 or e-mail him @ firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule a site tour and to reserve your dates now.
Lexington Ridge Inn
P.S. For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Special Offer Expiration Date: 6/1/2018
Contact for further details and reservations: Sammy Ramos, Sammy@lexingtonridgeinn.com, 408-398-6489