Comedy Sportz: The performers use improvisation skills onstage to get people laughing, but they specialize in teaching people HOW to use improvisation techniques in their work lives. Improvisation is not "winging it". It's a highly refined system of observing, connecting and responding.
- Listening - with true focus, staying in the moment
- Accepting - circumstances and what others bring to the table
- Supporting - making others look good
- Taking Competent Risks - trusting and using your intuition
- Letting Go of Mistakes - learn and move on
One of the most valuable team building skills… laughing together. There’s a lot more to it. Click here to visit their web site